In light of the current health pandemic, we want to assure you that we are taking precautionary measures following the Government Health directives regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19.)
The health and wellbeing of our staff and clients are our number one priority and we have implemented a number of procedures and measures to mitigate the risks.
These are as follows:
- All staff with flu-like symptoms (such as coughing, sore throat, fatigue, fever and shortness of breath) must leave work immediately, self-isolate and seek prompt medical advice.
- Staff considered high-risk have been advised to self-isolate/social-isolate.
- We have reminded staff to practice safe hygiene such as:
– Washing hands often with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
– Cough into the elbow, or a tissue, and cover mouth when coughing or sneezing
– Avoid close contact with others, including handshakes.
- All staff will complete the online COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course implemented by the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Increased cleaning of all work areas, especially in communal areas.
We can confirm no Farrago staff have travelled overseas recently and have not been in contact with any confirmed cases.
Business is as usual for us, with no delays in our manufacturing or works on site. However, due to the unprecedented nature of the pandemic, we will continue to be guided by advice from the Government health officials and will provide updates accordingly.
We are working closely with all other Contractors to ensure similar policies are in place.
Let us all stick together through these hard times and be sure to support your local businesses!